Analytics to Action: Crafting social media measurement that matters
- Tim Cigelske – Director of Social Media from Marquette University
- By the time the digital ink dries on this page, new analytics tools will be introduced. Some people may be overwhelmed by the changes and choices. The amount of social media content thrown at you on a daily basis can be staggering. If you are a social media manager, analytics can add another layer of complexity and create analysis paralysis. The answer isn’t more information. It’s a system to process everything. You need a way to bridge the gap between analytics to action. This workshop will give you principles to make sense of it all.
With Analytics to Action, you will be guided through a funnel that includes:
- Selecting relevant metrics
- Identifying audience
- Deciding which social networks to engage on
- Optimizing your posts for success
- Creating a management system
- Predicting successful content
Technology will change, but your ability to move from analytics to action will endure.